JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody know what a "used" Glock 44 (the new .22 long rifle handgun) is going for?
I'm seeing new prices from 299. to 359. several places. Obviously the 299.'s are being snapped up pretty quickly.
Makes me wonder what my Advantage Arms .22 conversion on a Glock 19 frame is worth these days?
Nice little gun but very demanding of certain ammunition.

Cheap shooting caliber. I've owned a Glock of some sort for 40 years.

A friend of mine owns: KILLER-INNOVATIONS.COM out of Tumwater Washington and makes aftermarket barrels for Glocks. Rick Olson is hi name. Ask him and make get a truthfull answer.

Then the question might be.....

Why not a.....

Ruger
S&W
Walther
Etc....

But of course.....a person has a right to just like a certain gun.;)

Aloha, Mark

PS.....ammunition is always a question. Some guns.....like a certain brand and/or demand a certain velocity to function well (flawlessly).

Anybody know what a "used" Glock 44 (the new .22 long rifle handgun) is going for?
I'm seeing new prices from 299. to 359. several places. Obviously the 299.'s are being snapped up pretty quickly.
Makes me wonder what my Advantage Arms .22 conversion on a Glock 19 frame is worth these days?
Nice little gun but very demanding of certain ammunition.

Why not get one of the ISSC 22lr?

Never had an extractor fail. But also never slammed the slide shut either. I'm a Glock Armorer and have never seen a failed extractor in all my years... guess there is always a first time (and the stories about "had a cousin who had a brother, who had a Mim extractor explode on him" persist. You mistreat a gun, there will be a price to pay eventually.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top