JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Booker is a raving idiot. He'll be one of the first to go down the porcelain vortex generator when his belligerent attitude garners him no money...

I guarantee that Booker the Racist/Bigot has already developed a sub-program that will take this money and direct it to mutants, illegal aliens and the kind of scum that live where he came from to ensure his future election.
In Arizona I attended an all day course, fired a weapon for display of competency and paid for my CCW permit, including fingerprints. I know that other states have this same kind of program. Why would there be a need for duplicating this in a federal program? Just because this bug-eyed bigot wants it?

Why would there be a need for duplicating this in a federal program?
Two reasons...

1) So the feds control who has firearms. Get one question wrong on the 1000-question test to get the license, and you fail...

2) So the feds can confiscate said firearms whenever they want. This is what they really want...

"Government is at best a necessary evil. At worst, an intolerable one..."

Booker is a stone thrower. Like the kid who skips a rock into a calm pond, he and his friends are looking at the ripples (effect) the rock has on the water.

I've noticed that there are no rich, white guys out in front of the media tossing stones and making a fool out of themselves to test the political waters on a progressive issue.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top