JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
its pretty obvious that the New York Cuomo law infringes on the liberty and freedom of gun owners, on several levels. I hope Cuomo enjoys the feeling of a big fatty salumi being inserted into his anal vent, but of course, he'll probably smile and invent some other hair brained scheme to screw conservatives.

Last Edited:
Dilemma. I like this forum, like the conversations even though they seldom mean much to me because I live in Dallas ... a still somewhat conservative Texas holdout. (Don't know how much longer I will be able to say that)
Back to the dilemma, I'm looking for forums that occasionally reflect the Southwest world East of the mountains of New Mexico. We have a lone, really good one, Texas CHL Forum in Houston but that is about it. You guys are more long gun oriented but as your "about" page clearly says "it is our mission to encourage, orlganize, and support efforts through Arizona, Nevada and Utah. We might agree, New Mexico is a lost cause but Texas is far from it and I would love to hear from anybody else in the Lone Star State who also considers us part of the SouthWest.
John

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top