JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
RCBS
Caliber
223/5.56
City
Cedar City
State
Utah
Zip Code
Hi everyone, I am selling all of my reloading stuff. I find that I simply don't have enough time to get into it. I have used this set to reload exactly 10 rounds of 5.56 and cleaned a couple hundred rounds of brass. I have over $1100 invested. I am asking $800 or best offer. I will not ship this. I am located in Southern Utah and may be willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet halfway. Everything pictured is what you will get. I WILL NOT PART OUT. It's all or nothing. I just don't want the headache of dealing with multiple transactions. This stuff is LIGHTLY used and all works like new!

-RCBS explorer kit
-Drill-bit case trimmer
-Nosler reloading manual
-Lots of bullets for both calibers
-Lots of powder
-Lots of primers
-case tumbler with remaining media
-F1 Chronograph
-All the little things you need to reload and start shooting in one package!

If you need brass, I can throw some of that in too

All of the essentials (powder, bullets, primers) have been stored in my closet.

I'm writing this off the top of my head so there are probably things in the pictures that I didn't mention, but it's all included.
If you want the bench it's all sitting on, add $200. I made it myself. It's not a professional job, but it is HEAVY and sturdy. Double braced 2x4 edges, double-layered Maple ply top, Pressure treated legs, braced. Pegboard back. Basic pine ply shelving. Also, if you want the bench, you'll have to pick it up at my place. I don't have a truck trusty enough to travel anywhere outside of town.

IMG_1733.jpg IMG_1734.jpg IMG_1732.jpg IMG_1730.jpg IMG_1731.jpg IMG_1729.jpg IMG_1728.jpg IMG_1727.jpg IMG_1726.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top