JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just put this one on my Ruger PC Carbine. It is pretty compact and gets decent reviews. It also includes a mount, which the other scopes do not. Other manufacturers make similar scopes.

Here is one from Vortex:

Here is one from Swampfox:

Last Edited:
Looking to put a scope on a couple of .223 Rifles. I'm on a farm so want something small and tough. Don't want a big foot-long scope something compact about 4x
If you can find one, the Weaver V3 (1-3x variable) has a great reputation. They're compact, light-weight & rugged, and I think they all had Japanese optics - plus, they didn't cost an arm & two legs. Unfortunately, Weaver recently stopped making rifle scopes, so you would likely be looking for a used one...

I am a Leupold fan , but I do have a Nikon P223 3 power on one of my AR's and it has been a good scope.
For an inexpensive scope it has been worth the money.
I can hit clay pigeons at 200 yards offhand very easily.
The only problem is that Nikon doesn't make scopes any more so as said above you have to look for a used one.

A better scope if you can find one , would be a Leupold M8 in 4X.
They are excellent scopes.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top