JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Send money all over the world to secure borders, nothing for our wide open border. Money for big mike hiking trail? Seem if it wanted a trail, it would of done this itself. We live in a communist society, freedom is long gone from a once great nation.
Of course, the so called republicans couldn't wait to jump on board and pass this boondoggle of a spending bill. You think anything will change next month when they 'take over' the house? I have some ocean property here in Az I will sell you reasonable.
Screw Americans, thats all we have for selected offices now. Glad I'm pushing 70 and not in my 20's now, won't have to endure it much longer.

I am of the same mind, cabinguy. This nation is being guided by a blithering, senile buffoon who failed to learn 90% of what was taught in his law school class at Syracuse. Would Joe "Kickback" BiteMe have been elected if the Criminal Left Media had harped and harped and harped on that fact as much as they'd harped on Trump's alleged deficiencies to fill the office? A grade of 10% would get you thrown out of a public university because you have demonstrated that you're not there to learn but rather, to have boozy weekends and chase after split-tails.

The Criminal Left Media gave us this moron-- because he "wasn't Trump." My thinking is the Criminal Left Media would have supported a terribly-affected patient from a psychiatric hospital over Trump because the patient "isn't Trump." The J6 krapp was never about the alleged "insurrection;" the primary purpose behind it was to deny Trump's 100 million voters the opportunity to vote for him again in 2024. The J6 idiots know Trump and his voters will win massively in 2024, thus ending America's rush toward Communism and the subsequent exposing of the myriad number of crimes perpetrated by the Criminal Left Party-- with such Party supported by the Criminal Left Media.

Let us thank God that Elon Musk bought twitter and exposed the corruption at the place. We live in a nation where impenetrable federal agencies have emptied their bowels on our Constitution. The government interfered in a General Election, and silenced the Hunter BiteMe laptop story-- clearly an illegal effort to shape the outcome of the 2020 election. People need to be put behind bars for their efforts to deny the Liberty of the American People. Casting your vote for your chosen candidate is Liberty. Having your sacred vote negated by a federal agency supportive of a plagiarizer and an absolute fool is tyranny. That's something we'd see in some open sewer on the street masquerading as a sovereign South American country.

I am happy I'm not a parent nor a grandparent. I am happy I will not leave this country as it now stands to any descendants. The Tyranny-crat Party has forcibly raped the woman we call America. Brings tears to my eyes. The media is there to report on stuff like this, so the American People can know whether or not the federal government is working for the benefit of the People. That's kinda hard when that same media supports the incineration of the Constitution by elected looney-toons who'd rather have the Communist Manifesto as our primary governing document. Mao's Little Red Book would be the secondary document those lefty nutcases would put into place to govern the nation. Can you just imagine..?

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top