JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Be sure and let them know how you feel about this! Comment button is near the top of the page linked above, in a green box.

What a long and complicated process that by the time the ATF is done with it has eliminated many of the initial reasons for the brace. This was initially intended for those who truly need additional support.
I speak as one of those who this law was intended for. One of my issues is with nothing weighing less than 4 lbs., effectively eliminating all semi auto hand guns that a brace would make possible. my grip strength throws off the cycling and jams the ejecting cartridge. Go figure.

Some diarrhea-drinking member of the Criminal Left Party was on TV in a committee room and said the SB-3 brace turns a semi-automatic AR-type pistol into a fully-automatic weapon. Don'cha just wish you could teach these morons a quick lesson in Force = mass x acceleration with your Louisville Slugger assault wheppin upside their empty, stupid liberal skulls? I wonder who told that stupid smear of intestinal product that the brace did what he claims. I tell you, we've got some galaxy-class ignorami in Washington. I'm so happy I have no kids and am in poor health. I hope to be dead and gone before these brain-damaged rectal apertures finally take complete control of our entire nation.

Today I saw on Laura Ingraham that some town council in North Dakota has voted to not recite the Pledge of Allegiance before the council meets to discuss city business. I have not recited the Pledge since June 1970, on the last day I was in Sixth Grade. Been over 52 years, and I got it right. It's one of those things you learn and you never forget it. Our country is in such peril. May God watch over us and guide the People to elect those who will defend our Liberty...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top