JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Those are nice, and the 2-inch variation has a bit of a cult following among Colt connoisseurs. Frequently sells at a premium over the 4-inch variation.

Saw one last year for $495 at a pawn shop with 4-inch Lawman factory stocks on it. The original factory stocks for the 2-inch Lawman were unique to that model and are different than the 4-inch stocks. A further examination of their revolvers saw a 4-inch Trooper wearing the stocks that are appropriate for the 2-inch Lawman. Bet the two revolvers had their stocks switched up. No amount of convincing would induce them to switch the stocks out and sell the 2-inch to me. I wasn't interested if the revolver couldn't be correct. Shame, but it'd been difficult to scare up proper stocks for it. And to think that the ones that likely came on it were in the display case on another Colt.

Those are nice, and the 2-inch variation has a bit of a cult following among Colt connoisseurs. Frequently sells at a premium over the 4-inch variation.

Saw one last year for $495 at a pawn shop with 4-inch Lawman factory stocks on it. The original factory stocks for the 2-inch Lawman were unique to that model and are different than the 4-inach stocks. A further examination of their revolvers saw a 4-inch Trooper wearing the stocks that are appropriate for the 2-inch Lawman. Bet the two revolvers had their stocks switched up. No amount of convincing would induce them to switch the stocks out and sell the 2-inch to me. I wasn't interested if the revolver couldn't be correct. Shame, but it'd been difficult to scare up proper stocks for it. And to think that the ones that likely came on it were in the display case on another Colt.
P

Saw one last year for $495 at a pawn shop with 4-inch Lawman factory stocks on it. The original factory stocks for the 2-inch Lawman were unique to that model and are different than the 4-inch stocks. A further examination of their revolvers saw a 4-inch Trooper wearing the stocks that are appropriate for the 2-inch Lawman. Bet the two revolvers had their stocks switched up. No amount of convincing would induce them to switch the stocks out and sell the 2-inch to me. I wasn't interested if the revolver couldn't be correct. Shame, but it'd been difficult to scare up proper stocks for it. And to think that the ones that likely came on it were in the display case on another Colt.

Years ago I bought a used Colt .357 mag snubby at the gun show& when I got it home I noticed there was a 1 inch long piece of rifling missing from inside the barrel, broken off from inside the bore-- I went back to the gunshow on Sunday & demanded my $780 back for selling me a defective gun--The guy seemed unaware of the problem & gladly returned my $$$.
Now back to your regularly scheduled program

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top