Colt lawmaker 357 mark3 magnum

Discussion in 'Revolvers' started by Milar1234, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Milar1234

Milar1234
    Glendale

Great balance great double action. Love mine it's a great piece.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2019 at 1:47 PM
  2. dreannife

dreannife
    colorado

Those are nice, and the 2-inch variation has a bit of a cult following among Colt connoisseurs. Frequently sells at a premium over the 4-inch variation.

Saw one last year for $495 at a pawn shop with 4-inch Lawman factory stocks on it. The original factory stocks for the 2-inch Lawman were unique to that model and are different than the 4-inch stocks. A further examination of their revolvers saw a 4-inch Trooper wearing the stocks that are appropriate for the 2-inch Lawman. Bet the two revolvers had their stocks switched up. No amount of convincing would induce them to switch the stocks out and sell the 2-inch to me. I wasn't interested if the revolver couldn't be correct. Shame, but it'd been difficult to scare up proper stocks for it. And to think that the ones that likely came on it were in the display case on another Colt.

3. Milar1234

Milar1234
    Glendale

P

4. Milar1234

Milar1234
    Glendale

Paid 550. For this one in like new condition.its the 4in. Really like it.

5. billdeserthill

billdeserthill
    Cave Creek, AZ

Years ago I bought a used Colt .357 mag snubby at the gun show& when I got it home I noticed there was a 1 inch long piece of rifling missing from inside the barrel, broken off from inside the bore-- I went back to the gunshow on Sunday & demanded my $780 back for selling me a defective gun--The guy seemed unaware of the problem & gladly returned my $$$.
    Now back to your regularly scheduled program

6. Joe Link

Joe Link
    Out West
    Moderator Staff Member

I'll admit, I like just about everything with the pony on the side :D

Got any pics?