Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Arizona Colt Firearms - Only selling rifles to Military

Reactions
I heard Colt is no longer selling rifles to the civilian market. I guess my colt just increased in value.

Reactions
Have had one since August 14, 1994-- thirty days before that asinine Sick Willy Klantoon ban took effect. Paid $1395 for it, plus tax of about a hundred bucks. Such a wonderful thing there are so many other ways for an American to secure a Black Rifle. PSA makes fine stripped and assembled lowers. Windham Weaponry makes fine rifles. Spikes Tactical. Daniel Defense for those with money. Les Baer. So many more. For me, Colt will not be missed. I see no reason to pay several hundred more dollars for an assembled wheppin when I can put one together myself and enjoy the process. And let us not forget all the neato little add-on parts you can pin onto an AR. I add seven or eight little upgrades, just to make mine a little different than the one three benches down the firing line.

Last edited:

VoidShot9

Reactions
Doubt this is permanent. But yeah, it might be a while (years) while they work through their military contract issues and can get back into the civilian market.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Bass Pro Shops - Las Vegas
    4.00 star(s)
    2 pistol and 2 rifle ranges. Not too bad of a layout but they are tight.
    • djthumper
  • Nellis Gun Club
    3.00 star(s)
    Tried to take my Scouts out for Rifle Merit Badge Qualifications and it took a while to make contact with them for when we could go use the range...
    • djthumper
  • Bruno Shooter Supply
    4.00 star(s)
    When I can get there, I never leave without buying something I needs, because they always have something I need!
    • armoredman
  • New Frontier Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    Great store and inventory, they have a lot of items. The staff is always friendly and helpful. This place gets really busy and you have to take a...
    • djthumper
  • Las Vegas Shooting Center
    5.00 star(s)
    Lots of room to get around in the store. The range looked nicely lit. Friendly staff.
    • djthumper