JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My Sheriff in Teller county is a super Pro Gun/ Constitutional Sheriff, so no problems there! I know him personally, he is one of my neighbors as is one of his deputies, and I know Every employee at the office, as well as the entire county commission, NO ONE is going to be enforcing any thing that doesn't pass constitutional muster in my county!
Threatening a Sheriff with action for "Failing to perform his duty" is going to be useless, and will get those Politicos arrested and incarcerated in that county!
These State Politicos need to understand the FACTS, the Sheriff is the ultimate LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER in his county, above and beyond all others, and as such, no other LEO has any authority over the Sheriff, INCLUDING Fed LEO like the FBI! This is not going to go well for the anti 2nd crowd, not when they decide to try and enforce these B.S Laws, the Sheriffs will stand up and start arresting and removing from office any and all offenders!

My Sheriff in Teller county is a super Pro Gun/ Constitutional Sheriff, so no problems there! I know him personally, he is one of my neighbors as is one of his deputies, and I know Every employee at the office, as well as the entire county commission, NO ONE is going to be enforcing any thing that doesn't pass constitutional muster in my county!
Threatening a Sheriff with action for "Failing to perform his duty" is going to be useless, and will get those Politicos arrested and incarcerated in that county!
These State Politicos need to understand the FACTS, the Sheriff is the ultimate LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER in his county, above and beyond all others, and as such, no other LEO has any authority over the Sheriff, INCLUDING Fed LEO like the FBI! This is not going to go well for the anti 2nd crowd, not when they decide to try and enforce these B.S Laws, the Sheriffs will stand up and start arresting and removing from office any and all offenders!

I wish I could like this twice! :D

I wish we could get the word out far and wide about all this! Our Sheriff's and most other LEO are Pro 2nd, and WANT us to be armed and able to protect our selves! Reports from D.O.J. show over 70% of all LEO not only support the 2nd, but they will also NOT enforce any anti 2nd legislation!

The anti 2nd are risking it all on the 30% un declared/undecided or un constitutional LEO to do their bidding, and having Gov'ners and Attorney Generals threaten them is a very risky position to take! I don't know if they even know what they risk, but there is a little known, never used mechanism in place that gives the Sheriff absolute power to arrest and remove a sitting politician from office and seat a full tribunal to bring justice against such treason! It's called Martial Law, and while it has never been implemented or tested, it does contain the specific tools to bring this house of cards down!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top