JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Consider this for a moment: If "Climate Change" is real, why would an unnamed Kenyan Marxist buy a $16 million mansion on Martha's Vineyard, an island with an average elevation of just thirteen feet ASL? The environmentalist wackos tell us incessantly that the oceans will rise hundreds of feet and extend onto the mainland by miles and miles and miles. Does the Kenyan Marxist expect to sell the place when the seawater is lapping at the front steps? Or is "Climate Change" just a bullschiff lie to get Americans to surrender their Constitution?

Climate, like the weather, changes over time... climatic variations have bounced back and forth in Europa and Ameryk since Roman times (and before, as attested by tree ring analysis)..the mega-stampede in recent decades seems to be a political ploy used to push leftist causes, IMO.
That said, waybackwhen I was in college, it was taught by some at least that the climate was COOLING and that the last 10-12 thousand years is a glacial INTERSTADIAL which would likely come to an end soon, resulting in a renewal of the glaciation of the northern hemisphere.
Imagine my disappointment when "global cooling" was replaced by "global warming" theory, as it has been millennia since I have had a woolly mammoth steak😄....

That said, way back when I was in college, it was taught by some at least that the climate was COOLING and that the last 10-12 thousand years is a glacial INTERSTADIAL which would likely come to an end soon, resulting in a renewal of the glaciation of the northern hemisphere.
I remember a mid-1970s cover of TIME Magazine warning us in shrill tones that the near future would find the entire surface of the Earth under an ocean of ice. I must have missed those many thousands of years when that ice killed all the plant life and all the red meat, too.

Rush Limbaugh once said that "Climate Change" carries with it everything required to put an end to the United States Constitution. Consider: If the way you live your life as an American citizen will plunge the entire world into a conflagration that can never be extinguished, then you'd better start living your life as a former bartendress from Manhattan's Union Square says you must. No more cars with V-8 engines. No more homes with a guest bedroom. No more pleasure boats with two 200 horsepower engines hanging from the stern. No more private aircraft, all the way down to a well-kept Cessna 152. No more grilling steaks on your back patio. Every action in your life must be geared to reducing the amount of carbon you produce. You can, however, travel many, many miles to a museum to throw paint on a 500 year-old painting by an Old Master. That's entirely acceptable...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top