JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So guys these are the people that we need here at SWFA. They can help push people to the sight and are good for us. I totally agree that this is a pain in the bubblegum and we will discuss getting a vendor area set up so they have there own place to post. Please keep an open mind and until this sight gets to the point where we can get supporting vendors and advertisements from those supporting vendors this sight just costs the owner money.

Thanks and if you have questions please feel free to ask me.

Cheers

Thank's @11Charlie for bringing this up!
Obvious scams we will crush with extreme prejudice , but some times these things slip through, so we rely on the members to help us out, and we greatly appreciate all the help!
Some times, we get vendors who join us and are excited to see we have a classified's section and they go nuts, and while this IS a good thing for all intents and purposes, until we get set up specifically FOR them, things can get "Tricky" and we ask for your patience while we get things sorted out! Last thing we want is to drive some one away, it hurts US as a community, and it hurts business on both ends, and that's not what were about here! So, as @Joe Link moves forward with this sight and gets things set up, we need to rely on you to help make this Place as welcoming as we can!

I do not especially care for the storefront concept, on a personal level. I do not think that the owner has that intention. It costs money to run a site. I choose intelligent store fronts over the masses having to pay to keep this open. It would be sad for a site that has free expression to close down. As always I defer to the owner and mods for decisions. I have yet to see any commercial post that I thought was out of line. I will protest if I do which is the best way for the masses to exert opinion to the owner and mods.

Have a look on the North West Firearms Parent Version of this sight and see how we do it there, that's what will be coming here!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top