Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Site Update Classified Section Distance Filter Added

Joe Link

Reactions
Hide your wallets! We've recently updated the classified section with an exciting new feature, the ability to search and filter ads based on distance!

What if someone misspells a city by accident?
What if you live just across the border with another state?
What if you're traveling to a new area and aren't familiar with nearby towns?
What if you don't feel like driving more than a mile or two?

While the city and state filters are helpful, the fact that they require a strict match limits their usefulness.

The distance filter is the answer. Simply input the distance you'd like to search and the zip code from where you'd like to search.

Since this is a brand new feature it's going to take some time for ads to include their zip codes, meaning it's going to be a while before this feature is truly useful. To speed up the process we're asking members to go back and update their existing ads with their zip code. The faster people do this, the faster we can enjoy this new feature.

Ad Update Instructions

1. Click your username in the top right corner, then click Your Classifieds.
1. Click the ad.
2. Click the edit button.
3. Enter your zip code.
4. Click the save button.

As always, please let us know if you notice any issues or have trouble updating your ads :)

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    2.00 star(s)
    I've purchased a total of 6 or 7 firearms from Murphy's, I think. In general, it's a normal gun shop. Some folks are nice, some ignore you, some...
    • mikemenzie
  • Arizona Firearms - Tempe
    5.00 star(s)
    I went there today to pick up a firearm and had a very good experience. I will shop there again.
    • MadDuner
    5.00 star(s)
    Every time I go in there I leave with what I needed and without feeling like my wallet was raped.
    • Mrjenkins
    5.00 star(s)
    Anyone in Phoenix area should check out Arizona Firearms on University and Priest. They have a big selection of firearms and have great prices.
    • JonathanB
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    When I go in I usually will watch and listen to employees before I choose which one to talk to. The good employees are great to talk with. The...
    • Gunsandgars