JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Stuff moves pretty good for the most part, some things.................
Price, desirability/collect ability play a part as well.
No one is going to buy a Glock for $10 less then it cost new or that AR some one spent $2000 to build and asking $1800, it's just an AR!
Point is, certain things sell well, others not so much, and some things not at all!

Upvote 0
Ummm... how about Liberal t-shirts?
I saw a bunch of conservative t-shirts at the gub show, yesterday. Took photos of several. Have had a few too many whiskey & iced teas today to get them prepped to put them up. Maybe after a little nap...

What I was asking is what sort of firearms-related things have no sold well to the gub-consuming American public? We love gubs so much, that kids who are too young to own one get into airsoft so they can shoot at each other and not hurt each other. The Japanese love gubs so much (but can't own them) that they, too, get into airsoft. I s'pose in countries where the people have some sort of disposable income, the game is also very popular. Then we have places like Somalia, where the kids use real gubs to commit real murders and various killings, et cetera, because there is not much in the way of law or the desire to adhere to law. Any way you look at it, people all over the world love gubs. Eric Swinewell needs to pull his head out and learn some truths...

Upvote 0
I love Gubs too! ROTFLMAO!

In answer to nvshooter's question, Generic Glock/AR firearms don't make any money and never really sell well! It's never going to come close to breaking even on them, and unless some one really needs the cash, it's going to sit for a while! Most folks are pretty savvy on Firearms related stuff, and are pretty leary on deals that are probably too good to be true! Ammo prices are a biggy, unless it's a smokin deal, it's not going to fly out the door!

Upvote 0
I love Gubs, too!
Comes from the 1969 Woody Allen movie, Take the Money and Run, in which he deigns to rob a bank at gunpoint. When he wrote the note he gave to the teller advising he had a gun, he'd misspelled "gun." He spelled it "gub." The teller asked him, what's a gub? The scene is on youtube; it's classic Woody Allen humor...

Upvote 0
It's very difficult for people to move their "custom" built Frankenstein $2000 ARs when you can buy them complete for $400 now. Just like hot-rod cars - they are fun to build, and you can build them just the way you want, but impossible to get 1:1 money back out of when you are done with them.

Upvote 0
It's very difficult for people to move their "custom" built Frankenstein $2000 ARs when you can buy them complete for $400 now. Just like hot-rod cars - they are fun to build, and you can build them just the way you want, but impossible to get 1:1 money back out of when you are done with them.

Yup! Dude on Craigslist had a 502 Chevy he supposedly spent $6k on and blew it, wanted the full $6K for the parts, assuming it was salvageable, I offered $1500 as the heads were about the only parts I could garentee as good! You can guess how that deal went!

Upvote 0
I have $10k worth of parts in my truck that's worth $4k..... and it's not appreciating in value anytime soon. I will never sell any of my firearms (while still breathing), so I'll never have to worry about their values.

Upvote 0
One of the reasons you might not see things selling here is because our software hides locked classified ads. If you click the filter menu and click the "Show Locked Ads" box it'll show the ads which are done.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top