JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello everyone-
My name is Phil Whitehead and I'm the owner of MP Veteran Custom Firearms and Ammunition Prescott Valley AZ.

I specialize in the manufacture and upgrades on AR15 Rifles and Pistols, as well as remanufactured pistol and rifle ammunition.
I am looking forward to meeting with you and becoming your local, home town ammunition manufacturer.

Yes, you will find "cheaper" rounds.
No, you will not find better rounds.
You will also not find anywhere else that will give you a trade in allowance for casings that are serviceable.
***We do not reman nickel cases***

WE ALSO RECEIVE, CONSIGN AND REPAIR/UPGRADE FOR LESS THAN ANY OTHER SHOP.

Please call Phil at MP
Veteran Custom Firearms and Ammunition, Prescott Valley AZ.
928-237-0073
[email protected]

***Special offers and pricing for all U.S. Veterans, Public Safety Personnel AND their Families!!***

20180401_083221.jpg 20180216_105301.jpg 20171227_125132.jpg

I live in Green Valley. That's about a 4 hour ride each way from you. Logistics will prevent you from becoming my go to guy, unfortunately.

Good luck and welcome.

I live in Green Valley. That's about a 4 hour ride each way from you. Logistics will prevent you from becoming my go to guy, unfortunately.

Good luck and welcome.
I used to be a Tucson Police Officer so I can relate. Thank you for the welcome...
Please feel free to mention me to any friends in Northern Arizona. They're always appreciated!
You sound like a good guy so if I come up with anyone in your area, I'll let you know!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top