Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

***Class 07 FFL Manufacturer/Dealer produces highest quality Remanufactured Ammunition & AR-15's***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Feedback
0 / 0 / 0
Hello everyone-
My name is Phil Whitehead and I'm the owner of MP Veteran Custom Firearms and Ammunition Prescott Valley AZ.

I specialize in the manufacture and upgrades on AR15 Rifles and Pistols, as well as remanufactured pistol and rifle ammunition.
I am looking forward to meeting with you and becoming your local, home town ammunition manufacturer.

Yes, you will find "cheaper" rounds.
No, you will not find better rounds.
You will also not find anywhere else that will give you a trade in allowance for casings that are serviceable.
***We do not reman nickel cases***

WE ALSO RECEIVE, CONSIGN AND REPAIR/UPGRADE FOR LESS THAN ANY OTHER SHOP.

Please call Phil at MP
Veteran Custom Firearms and Ammunition, Prescott Valley AZ.
928-237-0073
mpveterancustomgunsandammo@gmail.com

***Special offers and pricing for all U.S. Veterans, Public Safety Personnel AND their Families!!***

20180401_083221.jpg 20180216_105301.jpg 20171227_125132.jpg

Reactions
Feedback
0 / 0 / 0
I live in Green Valley. That's about a 4 hour ride each way from you. Logistics will prevent you from becoming my go to guy, unfortunately.

Good luck and welcome.

OP
philtbn
Reactions
Feedback
0 / 0 / 0
I live in Green Valley. That's about a 4 hour ride each way from you. Logistics will prevent you from becoming my go to guy, unfortunately.

Good luck and welcome.
I used to be a Tucson Police Officer so I can relate. Thank you for the welcome...
Please feel free to mention me to any friends in Northern Arizona. They're always appreciated!
You sound like a good guy so if I come up with anyone in your area, I'll let you know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

2019 Gun Rights Policy Conference
Sheraton Crescent Hotel
2620 W Dunlap Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85021, USA
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Centennial Hall
263 N Center St, Mesa, AZ 85201, USA

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Arizona Firearms - Tempe
    5.00 star(s)
    Anyone in Phoenix area should check out Arizona Firearms on University and Priest. They have a...
    • JonathanB
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    When I go in I usually will watch and listen to employees before I choose which one to talk to...
    • Gunsandgars
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    4.00 star(s)
    I have purchased new and used from them. I was lucky a while back and they had a Armalite AR10A...
    • Belevolk
  • Bruno Shooter Supply
    5.00 star(s)
    Not really a gun store per se, although they do have a couple rifles there for sale, but Bruno...
    • wildcat455
  • Ammo AZ
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place,awesome staff and customer service. Have personally done business with them numerous...
    • Tecj68