JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3500
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
7.62x39
City
Queen Creek
State
Arizona
Zip Code
Chinese Norinco AK-47, Magazines, Drums, Ammo and Accessories Package - $3500

I'm getting out of the AK game. Selling as a package, will not split. No shipping. No trades - but it doesn't hurt to toss it out there, however, I'm looking for cash.

Price is firm. I could ask for $3995 and let a buyer talk me down to make them feel better but I prefer to let them know what it will sell for.

Condition: Very Good. Rifle has <1,000 rounds through it. Small hairline crack on butt stock that does not affect function. I've dinged 300 yard plates at Rio Salado 30 out of 30 rounds off the bench with this one. It's the last of 13 AK's I've owned. There's a reason I kept this one until the end.

You can spend countless hours trying to cobble together a package like this - or one stop shop with this one. I will need to see a valid AZ DL, not an ID and you need to be over 21.

Package includes:
  • Norinco Stamped Receiver.
  • Chrome lined barrel.
  • Operator Manual.
  • Steel Ventilated Gas Tube installed for greatly increased cooling (original wood gas tube and 3 extra wood gas tubes included).
  • 2 extra wood lower hand guards
  • M-16 Style threaded flash suppressor installed (also comes with original AK-47 style slant flash suppressor, a thread protector and Krinkov conical style brake/suppressor - threaded barrel permits easy change). Tossing in a pin-on AK74 style suppressor for an SKS.
  • Bayonet removed - Original bolt on style bayonet and a spare bayonet provided. These are ridiculously expensive anymore.
  • Williams peep sight installed (the original ghost ring sight) - adjustable for elevation and windage. Also have original ramp sight.
  • 2 - 75 Round Norinco Chinese drums. New, cycled a few times for function, lubricated and stored unwound. Each in a Chicom OD green original canvas pouch with shoulder sling. These are the best drum magazines available and have gotten quite expensive.
  • 24 - New (never loaded) 30-round steel Chinese and Eastern Europe magazines (and a few more used magazines also).
  • Original cleaning toolkit loaded in butt stock.
  • Top cover with rings for scope.
  • AK47 magazine speed loader.
  • 1 - 10 round magazine - new.
  • 9 - 5 round magazines (for hunting) - new. One is a new PolyTech with chrome follower.
  • 1 - Magazine Clamp (attaches two magazines together for quicker magazine changes).
  • 1 - Complete PolyTech original sight adjustment tool kit. All the items necessary to make front sight adjustments easily.
  • 3 - Oil bottles.
  • Sellier and Bellot - 2,000 rounds in ammo boxes.
  • Web gear (East German rain pattern) holds 8-30 round magazines (new).
Thank you for looking.

AK56 01.JPG AK mags x.JPG Accessories Closeup 01a.jpg AK Web Gear.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top