JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New member, a native Oregonian. I've been a member of NWFA for a few years. I'm a longtime admirer of firearms and shoot and hunt as much as I can. Have a home range and reload and shoot fairly regularly. I'm particularly fond of 1911's and precision rifles but like to shoot pretty much everything, not so much shotguns but have a couple.

My wife was born in Phoenix, her family is currently in Texas.

I love Oregon, have a lot of history here but I really no longer feel it's the place I want to put my rocker on the porch. It's hard for me to believe we lost such a great state to a bunch of 'Johnny come lately's'. It's not that we didn't care, we were just happy with the way it was and got caught with our pants down when the leftists invaded. We're buried deep in it now, I personally don't believe there's any hope of turning it around.

Joe's sites are great!!

We're buried deep in it now, I personally don't believe there's any hope of turning it around.

Unfortunately I believe you're correct, it'll just keep going further down the rabbit hole. Leftists are locusts, destroying everything they come into contact with before moving on. Wish we could build a wall to contain them...

Anyway, I'm new here as well. Welcome!

Who would have thought that people who identify with the characters in Portlandia would take the show as a literal representation of the state... well maybe it is after the fact.
Welcome aboard!

New Resource Reviews

Back Top