JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMG_1763.JPG Just another pro 2A desert dweller here. Seen someone post add on Backpage to this site so I decided to check it out. Thanks for having me.

Any posting to social media is just asking for the wrong type of folks to "discover what they do not like". I will never have a social media account. To me the whole concept of social media is an invasion of my privacy. My opinion, from the cheap seats.

Really like the pic, goes well with my black rifle stuff.

It's always rough to try to get something new spun up. After all you're competing with FB for the most part, when you're looking for something regional it can be a tough sell these days.

Personally, I like regional stuff more, FB is a time suck (at least for everyone I know), and seems to cause more friction in friend groups than it does helping you make friends.

Anyways, welcome aboard. Also, is Backpage the one that used to offer all the prostitution services? :)

Glad to know we are in good company!

FB was just a suggestion. Different strokes for different folks. I use backpage when I want to sell some things and dont feel like being lowballed by mom and pops shop or pawn shop.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top