JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Has there ever been a case where someone from law enforcement "planted" CBD Oil on someone? Remember, we are talking about CBD Oil here, not drugs.... Marijuana or otherwise. If something is legal to purchase and own, and sold in gas stations, and places like, Bed Bath & Beyond, what reason would they possibly have to, "plant it" on someone?

I have some CDB oil that does contain THC, it would be worth planting that

I have some CDB oil that does contain THC, it would be worth planting that

It would accomplish nothing, simply because it is perfectly legal to buy, and possess CBD Oil with up to 0.3% THC. I have never seen any CBD Oil for sale above that content, because that is the maximum THC content allowed for the product to be legally sold. Law enforcement isn't going to be so foolish as to waste their time "planting" legal products on people. It would serve zero purpose.

It would accomplish nothing, simply because it is perfectly legal to buy, and possess CBD Oil with up to 0.3% THC. I have never seen any CBD Oil for sale above that content, because that is the maximum THC content allowed for the product to be legally sold. Law enforcement isn't going to be so foolish as to waste their time "planting" legal products on people. It would serve zero purpose.

Hemp oil is normally used when you see CBD oils for sale and those oils typically remain below the .3% THC mentioned, however CBD oil made with marijuana is also available and that typically has more than a .3% level of THC in it

We keep referencing back to failing drug tests. Remember, that in itself is NOT illegal. Unless you fail after a traffic accident, or while operating a motor vehicle. Even then, if you failed because of using CBD Oil, you can still pass all the sobriety tests. It's why they are given on the scene. And if you do pass them, and do not show any signs of impairment, it's doubtful you'll be drug tested.... Unless there is a death, then I believe it is mandatory.

People fail drug tests all the time due to false positives. (Eating Poppy Seeds and the like). I'm retired. So my working days, (and drug testing days are behind me). But yes, for someone who was employed where random drug testing was performed on a regular basis, there is reason for concern.

Don't assume cause that's not how it went down
Ever since the BATF sent out their clarification letter on the marijuana issue in 2011 there should not be so many questions. In simple terms if you posses a medical marijuana card you are not allowed to own or posses any firearm or ammunition. Due to this it is legally impossible to get a CCW in Arizona. It is a misdemeanor for anyone to even hand a gun to a MM card holder. As a FFL holder if you know or reasonably believe an applicant has a MM card you can't issue them a CCW card. If a MM card holder lies on a form 4473 they have committed a federal felony. I didn't make or even agree with these laws but that doesn't change the fact that it is still the law. If anyone needs a copy of the clarification letter I would be happy to post it.

Ever since the BATF sent out their clarification letter on the marijuana issue in 2011 there should not be so many questions. In simple terms if you posses a medical marijuana card you are not allowed to own or posses any firearm or ammunition. Due to this it is legally impossible to get a CCW in Arizona. It is a misdemeanor for anyone to even hand a gun to a MM card holder. As a FFL holder if you know or reasonably believe an applicant has a MM card you can't issue them a CCW card. If a MM card holder lies on a form 4473 they have committed a federal felony. I didn't make or even agree with these laws but that doesn't change the fact that it is still the law. If anyone needs a copy of the clarification letter I would be happy to post it.

Say what ya like, I already told ya what happened

I support all people who choose CBD or THC flowers, oil-like a treatment. I have chronic back pain. CBD helping me with sleep and improving the overall state of relaxation.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top