JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I love to shoot, when ammo can be scared up! Getting into long range shooting and love it. I love to teach firearm classes. I so enjoy when people who were afraid of guns take a class and their perspective changes. Its great to see them find the fun in shooting and responsible gun ownership.

Retired from Los Angeles Co Sheriff's Dept, Own/operate Certified Firearms Training, LLC, Firearms Instructor at C2 Tactical & Caswell's Shooting Facility, NRA Training Counselor/Instructor, NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, AZ DPS General Trainer and Firearms Trainer (unarmed/armed security).

EE6567AD-C49B-4C36-B371-68DE9720296F.jpeg
I've been to both places a bunch!

I love to shoot, when ammo can be scared up! Getting into long range shooting and love it. I love to teach firearm classes. I so enjoy when people who were afraid of guns take a class and their perspective changes. Its great to see them find the fun in shooting and responsible gun ownership.

Retired from Los Angeles Co Sheriff's Dept, Own/operate Certified Firearms Training, LLC, Firearms Instructor at C2 Tactical & Caswell's Shooting Facility, NRA Training Counselor/Instructor, NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, AZ DPS General Trainer and Firearms Trainer (unarmed/armed security).

Welcome.

I also love long-range shooting. Just moved to Tonto Basin.

Welcome, Tom. We are a firearms dealer, holster manufacturer, and laser engraving company in Prescott Valley. We offer free FFL transfers for LEO, military, and First responders. Segue, I grew up in Cave Creek (eons ago). Let us know if we can be of service. You can check out our websites:
www.redxarmory.com
www.redxgear.com
www.lasersedgestudio.com

If you have any questions you can reach us at [email protected] or call 844.446.7776 or 928.237.5034

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top