JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
City
Chandler
State
Arizona
I had that problem before surgery. I have app. 400 cathers.16 long,mostly curve tip,all have water pouches.Dont use them ,wife says gettem out of here. Make any offer I,need a bullet luber sizer,44 cal.and or 44 gas checks.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Speechless.
I see ads on TV about catheters, so I'll assume they're something important to some sector of the American People. We are told to never re-use them, so they have to be purchased new every time one is needed. Wanting to sell a bunch of new & unused ones seems like a great idea to me...

I see ads on TV about catheters, so I'll assume they're something important to some sector of the American People. We are told to never re-use them, so they have to be purchased new every time one is needed. Wanting to sell a bunch of new & unused ones seems like a great idea to me...
As to myself they kept me 'going ',thanx for the kudos.

Ah the wonders,internet still survived.Sorry ,guess I should have said a tool to lubricate and size bullets. Have you nothing better to than ridicule a fellow "gunner".The products kept me alive for 6 years,I think I might be able to aid someone else who has the same problem.
Speechless.

The products kept me alive for 6 years. I think I might be able to aid someone else who has the same problem.
I'm in full support of your idea to sell the catheters. If something you no longer need can improve the life of another, then make them available to that other person. No need to trash them just because posting-up an ad elicits one or two brain-dead responses...

I'm in full support of your idea to sell the catheters. If something you no longer need can improve the life of another, then make them available to that other person. No need to trash them just because posting-up an ad elicits one or two brain-dead responses...
EXACTLY !

I know I'm new here, but you will come to understand that I specialize in brain-dead responses. It's one of my strong points.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.