JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
As the title suggests...

I can't upload anything. It results in the following not-so-helpful error:
SWFFailure.jpg

The only common theme between multiple errors is that all of the file names included capital letters.
Otherwise, there were many differences (symbols, capital "JPEG", mixed "Jpeg" "jPEG", "jpeg", etc).

I had the same problem. I tried big images, small images, sub-50kb images, no dice. I eventually just gave up and went the photobucket route, but it would be nice if it would work and save the time of going through photobucket every time I want to upload a pic.

Upvote 0
Yeah, we definitely need to get this worked out. It may be a permission issue if both of you are having a hard time.

Upvote 0
Tried approximately 10 more images, with varying file names and naming schemes (numbers, capital letters, lowercase letters, different file types, etc).

...Same error, every time.

Upvote 0
I'm still unable to upload any pngs, jpegs, bmps, gifs, etc; whether I'm using IE or Chrome.
The latest failure was with the following image:

...Nothing special. Just a jpeg with standard file name formatting, albeit a little long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Hmm, that really is quite unhelpful. I'll see if I can find it in a log. Did you try multiple images?
Would be nice if one could simply post pics as this; What the hey? I just posted and the pic came up. I tried this last night and it would not work , was something changed?would sure save a lot of problems

Upvote 0
So I think the 'insert image' button/function works, and it's the "Upload a File" button below the reply box that isn't working. I'm still looking into this. Wanna give it a go Dennis?

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top