JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Walking Dead has gone out of its way to be extra exciting this year with a non-stop array of gunfights and explosions, starting in the season 8 premiere and continuing week to week, living up to the "All Out War" name of this current comic storyline.

This week produced the best episode of the season to date, and honestly, probably one of the best episodes in the past year or two, a story that focused on the slow breakdown of Ezekiel after he survives a Savior ambush. It was a fantastic episode and I highly recommend you watch it even if you've been disappointed with the show as of late.

But there were other aspects of the episode that were…less good. Specifically, this episode highlighted something that the show has struggled with for years, but last night it actively made some would-be badass scenes worse.

I'm talking about how The Walking Dead seems to have very little idea how guns actually work.

Now, I'm no gun person. While I've shot some at the range, I don't own any nor possess an encyclopedic knowledge of firearms.

Continue Reading: Can Someone Please Explain To 'The Walking Dead' How Guns Work?

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top