JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It may be able to, but the scavengers on the left side of the aisle won't give it an even break. They'll find too many bs reasons to stop it, making it unpalatable and unprofitable to manufacture or buy.

Certainly will not get any sold to me. Owning a firearm is a responsibility. Some are up to the task others are not.
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Sheriff Jim Wilson

Owning a firearm is a responsibility. Some are up to the task; others are not. Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.
I'd never buy some "smart gun" that will function only when my bio-mapped handprint or fingerprint is in contact with it. Such technology requires batteries to keep the computer in the gun energized. I've had batteries leak and destroy the equipment in which the batteries were installed. Would we want two inexpensive batteries to destroy a $3000 gun?

Gun control is like having yourself castrated because your neighbor has too many kids.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top