JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is fascinating to watch as officials, e.g., ATF, LE, Legislators, etc., put their hands to their mouths with a surprised expression restating what they have known for a good number of years and espoused by ATF: ghost guns falls under a loophole of 18USC 922 and are NOT ILLEGAL per se except from the perception: 1) a prohibited person made one or 2) has access to one or 3) is carrying one.

In fact, the term 'ghost gun' does not appear in 18USC document and is a newspeek made up buzz word to heighten the shock and awe to affect JQPublic's perception(s).

As in Chicago, which has failed miserably in trying to curb the gun violence amongst the community's populace, CA just can't seem to get a handle on the violence, even tho their legislature has passed numerous state laws to eradicate firearms from the state's citizens, up to an including insisting the firearms microstamp cartridges during the firing cycle.

Kinda like the keystone cops, isn't it!

The super scary 'ghost gun'-- I call mine 'Casper'

Dem run cities spend too much time taking away their honest citizen's guns,
this only helps the criminals, but unfortunately dems are just too stupid to notice

Witness the blue states recent unConstitutional laws creating criminals overnight out of their once 'law abiding' citizens--How this can possibly help honest folks is beyond me...

They are good at making messes out of everything they touch.
Good thing they aren't making the ghost guns since they screw up everything they touch. Or, if viewed another way, maybe they could eliminate a few of themselves if the 'ghost guns' blew up on them and that would be a good thing.

Most gang types can't be bothered with anything but looking for their next high. Most all of them are using stolen guns. They steal them while trying to steal enough to .... get high! Most of them shoot only the crappiest guns because anything better would be sold to ....get high!

I have turned a few 80% receivers into working guns, It takes some skill and a few of the right tools.
I worked more than two decades in a large jail, and have only met a couple of gang types that could have pulled it off. DR

The article vastly over-simplifies the process of machining an 80% lower into a functioning firearm. But we're talking Kalifonia-brand idiots, so it's expected from boneheads who are ignorant as to from which end of the tube the bullet exits...

New Resource Reviews

Back Top