JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Had to happen, some Nancyboy wants to make points.

There are some very serious issues here mentioned in the article. I find it difficult to understand how so many normal protocols were just ignored. If I have people around my irons, I check them over, and over and over. Papa carried a .45 in Korea while he walked his post. He hated the idea of loaded and cocked on his hip so he opted for an S&W .38 special on a .44 frame. I was drilled over and over until the parents were confident I knew the responsibility I had accepted.

Could this whole mess boil down to no one taking the responibilty of their actions.

On the news last night they reported finding 500 live (real) rounds on set. Also some of the people were using the weapons for target shooting during down times.
No one has ever said that the people from Hollyweird were sane and intelligent.

Hows about we make movies with roughly-hewn wooden guns? Can't you just see James Bond pointing a piece of wood at a super-criminal? And leave the wood unpainted such that pissy-pants liberals won't run from the theatre, screaming and in tears because they saw a "gun" on the screen...

Hows about we make movies with roughly-hewn wooden guns? Can't you just see James Bond pointing a piece of wood at a super-criminal? And leave the wood unpainted such that pissy-pants liberals won't run from the theatre, screaming and in tears because they saw a "gun" on the screen...
Yeabutt 007 had always pointed his wood at the supermodel villains in those movies!

Now the left wants to use the tragedy to forward their own agenda. Big surprise.
I wouldn't call it a surprise. I'd call it infuriating. The Criminal Left Party, and their henchmen in the Criminal Left Media, have no respect for the Liberties of The People who have never committed any sort of crime with their legally-owned firearms. My thinking is that gun-control laws are written to keep Young Black Males from acquiring firearms but because our laws apply equally to all, a sixty year-old combat veteran can't own a Black Rifle or an M1911 pistol in some jurisdictions. Is that veteran a good chance to commit a violent crime? I'd say No. What we need is the law slapped down hard on those who violate it. No plea bargains. No reduced sentences. Our laws are too lenient once the trial begins, verdicts are rendered and sentences are proscribed. If our prisons are overcrowded, the solution is to build more prisons. That will put hundreds or even thousands to work building it, and hundreds to work guarding the prisoners once the construction is completed. I see no downside...

You make too much sense...that THING missing from the left-governing today. I've got 35 years as an LEO and that Black Rifle law would apply to me too. I see two solutions: Ignore any such laws or better yet...VOTE the bustards out! Black Rifles Matter! Law Abiding Americans Matter! :(:mad:

Baldwin and others should go to a firearms safety class. They'd learn much, including...If someone hands you a firearm, you should know how that firearm works and then check yourself to see if it's loaded. ALL guns are "loaded" until you determine it is or is not. What he apparently did follow the old, "Yuh cain't fix stoopid" rule. Stoopid kills.

Yes, if he had ONE safety class from the people he wants destroyed, the National Rifle Assoc., this might not have happened. But pride goeth before a fall, and of course, the Left is trying like crazy to make sure he doesn't take any fall at all.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top