JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What gets me is. there is no law that dictates any president to release his/her tax returns.

Do we honestly think HITLERY would of, if she was elected to be the first, white, corrupt, lesbian, woman elected ?

Those who seek public office "groom" their taxes for years and years in advance; they make them such that they always look good if they're ever investigated. Trump has his taxes done by an accounting firm that I'm sure is accredited with the Corrupt State of New York. The Tyranny-crats wanting Trump's tax records are looking for anything that's suspect. Those of the Hateful Left always excoriate those who have made fortunes within the law. Listen to that exponential idiot, Kooky Bernie: The guy's as much a Communist as was Lenin and Stalin. Every one of those dingbat can't-i-dates of the Criminal Left ain't worth what bears do in the woods...

I have no idea how in the world this ever happened in the liberal cesspool of California . . .
I didn't read-up to much of an extent on it, but it seems the law was written specifically to create problems for Trump. Because the law was written to target one man, it's instantly unconstitutional. How it ever got passed and signed is another thing to consider when they who wrote it and he who signed have sworn to protect and defend the Constitution. Well, they obviously did not.

Kalifonia is a joke, being part of our Union. The tragedy is that the cancer of liberalism is spreading to my State, and to others in close proximity. How soon until Kansas is a liberal pile of shih-tzu?

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top