JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Mesa
State
Arizona
Zip Code
One C.W. Olson Model 98 7x64mm Bolt Action Rifle. Chambered in 7x64mm. Decent condition - scratches, scars on stock, some bluing worn off. Bore appears to be clear. The scope in the picture has been removed, as it is a very old scope - it is not in good condition and the optics have issues. I will bring it with the rifle, but it really is a paper weight. The caliber of this rifle is pretty powerful (as much or more than .308 & .30-06), and it is priced quite reasonably (less than the two previously mentioned calibers). I am asking $300.

Please email me if interested. NO TRADES - CASH ONLY. No shipping. No Paypal. Meeting place is the north section of the Home Depot parking lot at Val Vista and Broadway in Mesa, or in the Sportsman's Warehouse parking lot off of Greenfield and the US60 in Mesa. Thanks for looking.

IMG_2636.jpg IMG_2637.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Just gotta say. Your CW Olsen rifle is a great gun. I am very familiar with this person. He was a well known rifle maker back in the day. Loves Park, Illinois. His work was known for accuracy. He built rifles for people from all over. His work was highly sought after. A fellow by the name of Joe Rush did most of his stock work.
Most of Olsen's rifles had Canjar triggers. This 7/64 is a great round, 280 Rem. I still have a set of 7/64 dies from when I had a rifle like yours. I still own four of his rifles. This is a riflemans rifle. Brought back memories to see this. This is a opportunity to own a true classic. The only reason I'm not jumping on this is I'm 81. I do not know the person selling this rifle.

Just gotta say. Your CW Olsen rifle is a great gun. I am very familiar with this person. He was a well known rifle maker back in the day. Loves Park, Illinois. His work was known for accuracy. He built rifles for people from all over. His work was highly sought after. A fellow by the name of Joe Rush did most of his stock work.
Most of Olsen's rifles had Canjar triggers. This 7/64 is a great round, 280 Rem. I still have a set of 7/64 dies from when I had a rifle like yours. I still own four of his rifles. This is a riflemans rifle. Brought back memories to see this. This is a opportunity to own a true classic. The only reason I'm not jumping on this is I'm 81. I do not know the person selling this rifle.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top