JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a few firearms listed right now (helping someone sell them who had a death in the family). It seems that gun buyers now want me to deliver the guns to them.
Seriously?? I'm not Amazon. One of these 'buyers' wanted me to deliver it to the 51st Avenue and Baseline area - 52 miles round trip from my house. Ain't gonna happen,
especially at 7.5 MPG.

If you are serious about wanting a firearm that I have listed, drive your butt over here. Rant over.

I have a few firearms listed right now (helping someone sell them who had a death in the family). It seems that gun buyers now want me to deliver the guns to them.
Seriously?? I'm not Amazon. One of these 'buyers' wanted me to deliver it to the 51st Avenue and Baseline area - 52 miles round trip from my house. Ain't gonna happen,
especially at 7.5 MPG.

If you are serious about wanting a firearm that I have listed, drive your butt over here. Rant over.

Tell them you will meet them "halfway."

You will walk it down to the curb in front of your home.

Z

especially at 7.5 MPG.

You could add a small " transfer " fee of, say, $500 for security.

I wanted to buy a bunch of ammo and mags off a guy from Backpage, but the guy was being squirrelly about a meeting place. I suggested the parking lot at a local police station and the guy about lost it! Hahaha

He ended up agreeing to Sportsman's Warehouse parking lot instead.
All good.

I really miss all the good deals I got from Sellers on Backpage....

especially at 7.5 MPG.

I have told people that responded to an add once,that I will meet them at the Ben Avery shooting range for a meet,or a public place like a Sportsman's Wharehouse ,where gun showing usually won't cause any alarm?

I've done meets all over the place. Home Depot, Bass Pro, behind a Driver's License office, gas stations . . . .

I think the most unusual was meeting a uniformed county sherriff while he was providing security for a movie shoot.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top