JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Remember Hilter and his brown shirts that went around killing anyone that did not agree with Hilter's policies?
This new IRS agent expansion is exactly the same thing.
The 'recruits' are being asked if they are willing to kill American citizens under the premise of tax collection.
What it will end up being, if you wrong think, we will kill you.
Stock up on ammo and weapons, it's now on the horizon.

There are not enough millionaires and billionaires in the United States to need an additional 87,000 IRS agents. These new agents are for the wringing-out of every tax dollar Uncle Sam believes he is owed-- right down to the teenage girl doing a few hours of babysitting on a Saturday night while the young parents are out having dinner. I do not know exactly how many billions are being allocated for these new revenuers, but I've heard it's enough to hire thousands of new Border Patrol agents or to get quite a few more Coast Guard boats and crews off our shores to stop drugs and other illegalities from getting to our shores.

The BiteMe-Hera Joke-ministration is both infuriating and laughably idiotic. They are like an earthquake that continues to destroy long after the kind the Earth serves-up every so often. The word is that 74% of Americans who vote say we are on the wrong track. I hope the idiots who voted for this train wreck suffer a nice an' tasty financial setback for choosing "no mean tweets" over a proven executive who had the country in fantastic shape and our enemies fearing us.

One can only observe that what is happening under the guise of the Biden "administration" is the purposeful ruination of the United States as an economic and military power.
I agree with you. If Boe JiteMe wanted to deliberately destroy the United States, I doubt there's much different he'd do in that effort versus what the brain-damaged buffoon is doing right now. If God is good, the morons who voted for this galactic disaster will reap what they've sown. May their 401(k) accounts fizzle away to nothing under the inflation this simpleton has brought to us. May the entire truth about JiteMe's wastrel of a son-- and his drug use-- be made public and the useless turd be ruined. I also want the truth about the money the ChiComms have given to Boe and a number of his mouth-breather relatives. I heard on the radio the other day that the money funneled to them is something like $13 million-- 100 times the $130,000 Trump/Cohen is alleged to have given to Stormy Daniels. The 13 million is not an issue-- but the 130,000 sure as helsinki is! May the Criminal Left Media suffer eternal hellfire for how they have so abysmally failed the American People in what they report-- and what they fail to report.

Boe Jiteme was chosen by the Mysterious Kenyan Marxist as an insurance policy. The Kenyan knew he'd face a lot of opposition for the destruction he intended to perpetrate against America. Impeachment and removal was a possibility. To stay in office, the Kenyan chose the most stupid man in politics. The Kenyan knew he'd never be ousted if the alternative to him was an idiot so far gone that even a collaboration of F. Scott Fitzgerald, Mark Twain, John Steinbeck and Ernest Hemingway would fail to put mass and dimensions on Boe's bonehead stupidity and utter uselessness. And now the fool is in our White House. Is God punishing us?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top