JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys first time on this website don't really know where to ask this question but I'm looking for die sets to be exact .223 and .38 special I have 9,40,45 so interested in others if out there. Also brass for all those cartridges. Lastly primers looking for small rifle and pistol primers and only large pistol primers not large rifle and right now thanks guys.

9mm, 223, 40S&W

9mm brass 05022021.jpg Brass in box 2.jpg 223556 brass 05022021.jpg

Also brass for all those cartridges. Lastly primers looking for small rifle and pistol primers and only large pistol primers not large rifle and right now thanks guys.
Essentially none of what you seek is available. There are two anti-Liberty rectal apertures in our White House who have created such a panic in the firearms world that just about everything needed to send a bullet downrange can no longer be bought during a casual visit to a gunshop just to see what's on the shelves. And let us not forget that both legislative chambers in Washington DC are populated by a majority with a seething hatred for Individual Liberty. These are indeed dark times for those of us who revere our Constitution, and who value the Freedom bestowed upon us by God.

I have several die sets I'm looking to get rid of, no longer needed. 204,220,222,25/20,250,280,257,7mm-08,38spl.39/357 and 44 mag. Also have 9mm,40S&W,45 acp and 223 brass.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top