JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
... wear orange ...
I wear orange button-down shirts at work; FedEx likes us to wear hi-viz colors for obvious reasons. I hope nobody looks at me and believes I might be against firearms ownership by law-abiding American citizens because I'm wearing orange on a daily basis...

As much as I like country music, I will never watch CMT again after they came out and asked viewers to wear orange June 4-6 to support Mike Bloomberg's Every Town for Gun Safety Gun Control Campaign. It seems CMT has forgotten what type of people listen to country music.

Fans boycott CMT after it urges viewers to wear orange to support Bloomberg-backed gun control: 'Anti-gun propaganda disguised as virtue' | Politico Fire
Modern country music is crap anyway.
Yes, it is.

Gottverdammt! Now I can no longer wear orange to show solidarity with my Ulster relatives.. co-opted yet again by liberal cause-mongering... have noticed other causes for concern in the country music world, including but not limited to racial tokenism...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top