JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When the people at the Jamaica Plain VA asked me this, I always ask them how old they were when they first started having sexual feelings for their relatives. They were taken back and said that is none of my business at such a private matter, I would always say back, and this is no different?

When they asked me here in Prescott, I would say that I don't know. They would look up and laugh at that and the smart ones would write down no and move on while the obvious liberal seriousness workers would ask me how could I not know and then I would ask them back, how could they not know to not ask a veteran to lie because it will kill them inside as they take their service values still till this day, very seriously. They get flustered, ask a yes or no and I would sit there going I don't know and ask for another nurse who isn't a liberal who moved here from CA or New England. Now I'm no longer asked and it's an automatic no. I have them trained well.

Last Edited:
Seems like the correct answer to sexual feelings for relatives would be 'never'

but I do fully support not giving money to people who piss me off for any reason, and I can always find another dentist

I saw my 76 y/o friend save tons of $$$ after taking him to the VA 12 times
my average hospital visit runs $400, he did so much better at the VA

The point still stands; they ask something that is none of their business no matter how hard they try to make it their business still does not give them the right to ask that question as it's very rude and they need to be taught a lesson in civility no matter what they feel about it.

If I want to know what my doctor or nurse thinks about guns, I will ask them and no, they have no rights to ask me if I own them or have access to them. Asking if I am feeling like harming myself or others is a legitimate question. Asking if I own guns and not asking if I own a bat, knives, claw hammer, or a car, is not legitimate.

seems to me doctors are all ready over welled with normal duties.there waiting rooms are a joke but can find time to grill me about guns thats going way to far.now doctors will need doctors to fix there broken noses.

The point still stands; they ask something that is none of their business no matter how hard they try to make it their business still does not give them the right to ask that question as it's very rude and they need to be taught a lesson in civility no matter what they feel about it.

If I want to know what my doctor or nurse thinks about guns, I will ask them and no, they have no rights to ask me if I own them or have access to them. Asking if I am feeling like harming myself or others is a legitimate question. Asking if I own guns and not asking if I own a bat, knives, claw hammer, or a car, is not legitimate.

My doctor has his own guns & if he were to ask me a question about guns it would be for his own use--

I'm convinced that if doctors & dentists keep having their patients walk out when asked intrusive questions they'll either learn to STFU or go out of business & that's all the lesson they need

most, if not all of my docs are gun owners, but if someone asks me that is new or I dont know well, I'll POLITELY ask them if they are a gun owner and go from there.

I know a dentist that escaped from NY and is local somewhat to me. Total gun guy, reloads too. He does my dental for free, and I service his new to him M2HB for free. Works out well for both of us.

If I was ever asked such a question, I'd tell the sawbones I have a slew of fully-functional weaponry from WW II that my grandad brought back from Omaha Beach. I'd lay it on so thick that Mr. Scrubs would have to know I'm bullschumering him. If he said "get serious," I'd just look at him as stupidly as I can (which is easy for me) and say nothing. These born of illegitimate unions have no business knowing what's in my closet...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top