JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In the Second World War with Japan I believe it was Yamamoto who said, "You cannot invade the mainland of the United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."
I looked that up just to make sure it was Admiral Yamamoto who said it. Turns-out there is no unimpeachable record that he actually did say it. Look at FactCheck.org "Misquoting Yamamoto" by Brooks Jackson; May 11, 2009. Whether or not Yama-mama said it, the premise is a good one. We Americans own 393 million guns. Probably own a billion or two rounds of ammo. I believe if push comes to shove, Americans of any political stripe will defend this nation from all enemies foreign and Democrat if our Individual Liberty is seriously questioned by an attack upon the Constitution. The Constitution is our nation. Without it being in place and diligently protected, we are no better than Venezuela (Crime Index of 83.76; Number 1 in the listing) or some open sewer in Africa masquerading as a sovereign nation. The United States has a Crime Index of 47.81 and is 56th in the listing. Life here is much better than the Criminal Left Party and Criminal Left Media want you to believe...

He is credited with
"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/isoroku-yamamoto-quotes

Most of his quotes were centered on the concept that they would get their asses kicked, which turned out to be correct.

God Bless the men and women who died to keep out country safe from aggression. We owe our way of life to these souls.

The pic is one I have not seen before.

WHAT_DO_YOU_SAY_AMERICA-_Admiral_Yamamoto_-_NARA_-_513823.jpg

Yama-mama was killed in April 1943 after American codebreakers figgered-out Yama's commo code and were able to send fighter aircraft to intercept and shoot down his airplane. I'll betcha Hirohito was pished-off when Yama went to the bottom of the ocean...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top