JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
I have a Browning lever gun which I like a lot . Wish I had another clip for it.

Please note this is the OLD style pre '81 clip. I am aware of how scarce these are and what they cost.
I am willing to go to $200 including the shipping for a clean undamaged mag. Would really prefer to do local so I can test it in the gun.

Thanks for reading.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Best of luck my friend. I had the exact same problem with the same rifle. After over two years of hapless searching, I finally found a pre-1981, .308 BLR magazine (still in the original factory wrapping nonetheless) on E-Bay. And after a rather substantial bidding war, I wound-up forking over $385.00, plus shipping just to finally get my hands on it.

I originally purchased the rifle off GunAuctions.com for a reasonable price, however it did not come with a magazine. Therefore, at the time I really didn't have any other alternative available to me.

Like I said previously, best of luck!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top