JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bill Cosby was released from prison the other day because his constitutional Right to Due Process was violated. A deal was made between Cosby and the first District Attorney to not prosecute Cosby on a charge I cannot now remember. There was a second District Attorney involved after the first one for some reason left the case. This second DA did prosecute Cosby on the alleged crime, Cosby was convicted and off to prison he went. The Criminal Left Media was crowing about how the law to Due Process had been upheld, about how wonderful that is and about how wonderful it is that a now-innocent man had been released from prison after an undue sentence had been imposed. I could not disagree with any of that but I have to question the Criminal Left Media as to why upholding Due Process is such a celebratory event when destroying the Second Amendment is looked upon by the CLM as something that must be done in order to "reduce gun violence" and to "reduce crime."

Firearms do not commit crimes. People commit crimes. America's "gun violence" problem is not because of guns; it's because people who never had a father while growing-up never felt the sting of belt leather across their bare assets, were never disciplined for anything worthy of same, were never taught responsibility for their actions, were never taught to respect others, were never taught to respect the property of others and were never taught to properly behave in a polite society. I was taught all of these things. I have never smoked dope and have never been arrested. My record is so clean, I can drive trucks that haul US Mail, and I can go into the backs of Post Offices where the mail is handled by postal employees. I would never, ever even think about committing a gun crime, let alone actually commit such a crime. To so many others who were never taught a dam-ned thing in their formative years, the thought usually precedes the act. That lack of teaching is the very root of America's "gun problem," not that we have a Right to own and to use a gun legally and responsibly...

Money, Black, and a democrat is why he's out........
Actually, Bill Cosby was being beat on the brow by the Democrats for giving so many speeches to Black people about the reason for their problems being caused by themselves. He believes most of the problem is lack fathers of many black families and families under the control of welfare. Numerous speeches to black groups online. If anything I believe he was targeted for trying to break Blacks out of the Democrat Plantation.

I agree. Cut his head off and drag him through the streets if found guilty. But I have always said, a fair trial first and just because the media builds you up as something by words of those who cannot be proven in courts is not a good enough reason to hang. So far none of his accusers have proven in it court. And amazingly it has been decades since the supposed incidences without a peep from any of them. Unfortunately a person is tried and convicted before even going to court. We see this even in the George Floyd case. The media gas lights it, all of a sudden everyone wants to be on the bandwagon and the rest grab rope. He may and probably is guilty. But in this country, a fair trial first. A FAIR TRIAL in courts, not by puplic opinion. It may be a slow and painful process, but it is the closet we get to true justice at this time.

Last Edited:
First thing to remember - the Left's attacks on the 2A has nothing whatsoever to do with crime. They dress it UP as a "way to reduce crime", but it has absolutely zero to do with crime, and everything to do with control...they just want you disarmed. If you start looking at "gun control" in that manner without paying attention to the useful idiots crowing about "save lives, stop crime", then it will make perfect sense. Like going after semi auto detachable magazine fed rifles when the actual uses of them in crimes is vanishingly small. Not about crime, but getting guns out of your hands. Nothing more, nothing less, and some Leftists have even advocated killing all gun owners to ensure we are disarmed.

Agree. We are in a world of S#*t if they succeed at their goal. Example: Watch Sky News Australia (online), Australia confiscated guns, they are having a problem with the exact same thing we have here right now. Left wing media like ours, Government trying to take away rights etc. The media and left wing politicians are attacking the right, CRT being pushed etc. But they are disarmed now.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top