JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
They tried this in the spring and were shut down due to the volume of comments. Now, they are at it again. The USFWS wants to close hunting for caribou and moose on 60,000,000 acres of public federal land in Alaska to non-natives. In other words, they are seizing control of hunting regulations on federal land in Alaska. If they can do it in Alaska, they can do it on federal land anywhere.

Officials Are Trying to Close 60 Million Public Acres to Hunters—Again (outdoorlife.com)

I had just got to Alaska the first time when Carter used the National Monuments Act to lock up an area greater than the size of California. Areas that were open to hunting one minute were closed the next. The National Park Service had SWAT teams on helicopters land in remote camps to arrest people "illegally" hunting on land, that less than 24 hours before, had been open to hunting.

I had just got to Alaska the first time when Carter used the National Monuments Act to lock up an area greater than the size of California. Areas that were open to hunting one minute were closed the next. The National Park Service had SWAT teams on helicopters land in remote camps to arrest people "illegally" hunting on land, that less than 24 hours before, had been open to hunting.
This needs a PISSED OFF button

Bumbler Joe's administration can't stop screwing people & pissing off States

DEA Fed over reach leads to cannabis bust on Tribal land

I know that historically gun people & marijuana folks don't often mix but I hear that the enemy of my enemy may be considered a friend...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top