JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LOL, thats just a show. The liberals NEED the NRA to convince its members to accept more gun control. Its all part of the same machine. If your a member of the NRA, and you care about a non-compromising freedom, then you should defund the NRA. Like Blackout55 says, put your support into GOA.

I'd like to see the whole Tyranny-crat Party go down the porcelain convenience-- and by their own hand. Dam-ned near everything they do is not good for America. The problem is that too many Americans are lazy, stupid and care not in what direction this nation will go in the coming centuries.

If we are to survive we must have a solid, confident foundation; we must know who we are and what we want for our children. I'm nowhere near the smartest person in the room, but I don't believe we have that mindset in Washington these days. May God guide us in these coming years...
Tyranny is not party specific. Republicans and democrats are just 2 sides of the same coin. This "two party" system guarantees the same outcome no matter what. Its all just circus and bread.

Biden is delusional at best but probably in reality hasn't actually made any decisions on his own.
To be fair to Biden, his handlers probably don't allow him to make many decisions on his own

Biden has broken many Presidential records while in office a relatively short time--
The time he crapped his pants while meeting the Pope is one of my favs
but he almost outdid himself with his 'long fart' at the Climate Summit--
Biden also has a special relationship with gravity as seen when he managed to fall both up & down the stairs

I'm sure these special records will stand the test of time :eek:

After almost 50 years sucking at the Gov't teat, Biden has a sphincter advantage
no other politician can match, except possibly Pelosi

Last Edited:
The more I think about how our Individual Liberty is being taken from us, the more incensed I get. I have no idea where it will end...
I have no idea either, I know where I am as far as taking a stand should it come down to it. Stocked on ammo, several clips ready to be emptied. It drives me bonkers when I think about what is being done to this country and the true citizens of it. Keep your eyes open, never know just where they will come from.

Here it comes!

Biden Says He Will 'Defeat the NRA' While in Office (theepochtimes.com)

Make no mistake, it's not the N.R.A he's going after, its ALL gunowners. Unless we can retake Congress in 2022, you can forget about owning most firearms or being able to hunt on most public land.
He mumbles a lot and the truth is this mindless idiot can't tie his shoes or take on the PTA let alone the NRA even with it's back to the wall. He will become the clown he was to be after the 2022 election and he can shake as many invisible people's hands as he wants too it won't help. What will Old Joe do? Take the NRA out back behind the gym and slobber their member? Head of State? More like head of cabbage, a total joke. His own party knows it, as crooked as they are. If he wasn't so racist and evil the last 50 years I would feel sorry for him. A great man in his own mine, what little of it there is.

Last Edited:
FJB and everyone associated with him and anyone who likes him.

17AECAB8-B309-4514-BB16-54845C7049A4.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top