JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Henry is a solid rifle, I have had 2, just keep running into folk that want them way more than I do at the moment. Winchester made a couple of lever guns, one the 255 just never was attractive to my eyes. I do believe that Henry is the only mfg that is producing any 22 wmr levers at this time. Armslist has an older Winny for $900 which is a chunk of change if this is going to be a regular shooter. I used to keep one of the Henry's I had in my truck. The soft case was thick but it did wear more than I wanted with the dog back there. Yes I tried a hard shell it was better for the gun and really bad for the mutt. I traded my .22 wmr lever for a Rossi Matched Pair, 12 gauge and .308. Since this is a break down set it fits in a much smaller case which goes under the rear seat perfectly.

There is something about a lever gun. I only have one left. Browning BLR in .308, way to expensive to leave in my truck.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top