JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not much experience in long range but lots with old eyes so just put a Leupold VX3i 4.5x14 with Boon and Crocker reticle on a 6.5.
WOW!
Previously, the variable gold ring 9 from the 70's in the same brand was the highest power I've used. however I have been totally happy with my old 2.5 X 7 Leupold from the same era until a few years ago.
For me, the new scope difference is like night and day for all things; brightness, eye relief, parallax, edge clarity, moa gradient, etc. No proof, but even the field of view seems larger. Just those things alone has considerably enhanced the usefulness and effectiveness of the scope.
Add to it the increase of five power and it is one of the best investments for the money I've made gun related in a long time.
Boy have they come a long way in 45 years.
I'm back in the game!:)

I just bought a Remington 700 308 20 inch barrel I'll be putting in my Orias Chassis. I bought the Primary Arms 4-14x44 mm for it. I've never owned this scope before, but have read and watched nothing but good things about it. So far, the parts are spread out all over the USA, in other words, I only have my Orias Chassis so far.

I went with the Tango 4, FFP 6-24 50 on my Bergara LRP Elite 6.5 Creedmore with a 20 moa rail. Addmont caps. Haven't had a chance to shoot it.

Millet Don't get much luvin, but are a great option if the size and weight are not an issue!
I run NightForce Beast, or Leatherwood HiLux M-1200's both optics have their place, and both preform flaweless!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top