JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have always wanted to try that scope? Do you love it or do you LOVE IT? Curious because it is an expensive scope but you can also get a Leupold for that price.

I LOVE IT! :)

And they have only made them better and cheaper in recent months. The newest version has a slightly better reticle and it is $500 dollars cheaper.

Scoping a rifle became a dilemma for me. I looked at so many I could no longer make up my mind. I had a shed full of stuff I put on fleabay. Scope fund.

I ended up with the Sig Tango 4. On sale for half price, add the shed money. Came to $170.00 out of pocket. Dilemma done. I can live with the color.

757B19A8-1AEC-4999-AF7F-65870B8A4F26.jpeg

Scoping a rifle became a dilemma for me. I looked at so many I could no longer make up my mind. I had a shed full of stuff I put on fleabay. Scope fund.

I ended up with the Sig Tango 4. On sale for half price, add the shed money. Came to $170.00 out of pocket. Dilemma done. I can live with the color.

View attachment 3030

Man, that's CHEAP. Let us know how you like it.

Don't forget I had some fleabay money on top of out of pocket but basically yes, $170.00. Fleabay stuff was left over motorcycle parts I had no need for.

Ah I missed that part. What's the normal price for those?

As an older guy, I have been lucky enough to get paid to shoot from the age of 17 to until retirement from DOD at 48 and 5 years of contracting. I am a bit particular on what optics I was willing to bet my life on. I currently own Nightforce (on the Styer .50) Leupold (M-21, AR-10 and work ARs), Kahles (on a Styer .308 and .300 Win Mag) Vortex, Buris, and Zeiss. All are great scopes and make long-range much easier then the Iron sights we shot 1000 yards at military matches with. Whatever scope you decide upon go out and shoot it. Practice reading the mirage and light data on the glass of your choice with different ammo, keep a log.

Arch's M21.jpg

Styer 50.jpg

Styer 300 Win.jpg

I mounted a Busnell rimfire scope on my Browning T-Bolt 17 HMR Target/Varmint. This is a limited edition LH model, Monty stock, wide forearm and adjustable trigger. When you live in a RH world you adapt but I always wanted a LH rifle.
  • Barrel - Heavy target • Blued finish • Free floating • Semi-match chamber • Recessed Crown
The scope is a 6 by 18, 40mm and sits perfect. Has the 17 HMR turret caps. Being a T-Bolt helps. As you can see the factory sticker is still on it. Since this is basically a 100 yard rife, if it's not windy, it's a good scope for this rifle.

I mounted a Busnell rimfire scope on my Browning T-Bolt 17 HMR Target/Varmint. This is a limited edition LH model, Monty stock, wide forearm and adjustable trigger. When you live in a RH world you adapt but I always wanted a LH rifle.
  • Barrel - Heavy target • Blued finish • Free floating • Semi-match chamber • Recessed Crown
The scope is a 6 by 18, 40mm and sits perfect. Has the 17 HMR turret caps. Being a T-Bolt helps. As you can see the factory sticker is still on it. Since this is basically a 100 yard rife, if it's not windy, it's a good scope for this rifle.

View attachment 3147

View attachment 3148

View attachment 3149

That is a pretty rifle!! :D

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top