JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can you folks recommend a few of the best gun shops, in the valley of the sun,

to sell firearms to?

or, to sell guns on consignment?

Never sell a gun outright to any gun shop. You may get $0.50 on the dollar at best. Either list them on here for free, or put them on consignment like you mentioned in your post. American Guns & Ammo in Mesa has a good reputation for consignment sales. However, be aware that they may not sell quickly depending on what they are. American mainly focuses on handguns and ARs (mainly a tactical type store), so hunting rifles don't move as quickly when they are on cosignment (unless it is a stainless Mini-14 - then they move very quickly). But, stop in and talk to Al - he will be straight with you and help you however he can.

to sell firearms to?

or, to sell guns on consignment?
Range Day tactical therapy
13765 W. Auto Drive, Suite 120
Goodyear, AZ. 85338

It's a new business. Sales, Gunsmithing, Consignment, and they have all permits and licenses to start building their INDOOR firing range with rental of FULL AUTO rifles..

to sell firearms to?

I like AJI Sporting Goods, in Apache Junction (http://www.ajisports.com/). The owner's a straight shooter, and when you bring in a gun to sell, he'll give you three figures: what he'll sell it for (if you decide to do business); what he'll give you in cash for it (in my experience, a LOT higher than 50%); and finally, what he'll offer you in 'store credit' (a figure that's generally even higher than the cash price), if you're interested in trading for something in the store.

In the past, when I needed to sell a firearm, I listed it on GunBroker (been registered there about 20 years). Lately, there have been so many non-paying bidders that the hassle factor has gone absolutely through the roof, and it just isn't worth it anymore. I've even had two non-paying bidders, back to back, on the SAME item - and then there's the fees, and now sales tax (collected from the seller).

The last year or two, it's been a lot easier for me to take anything I want to sell in to AJI, especially if I can use the 'store credit' option. Well worth a drive out to Apache Junction - just CALL THEM BEFORE you head out, and make sure Jeff or Josh will be available to make you an offer (there's usually someone there, but Murphy's Law can kick in without notice, if you don't call to verify :>)!

(480) 984-8616

FYI & FWIW, I am NOT affiliated with AJI, or any of the owners/employees, in any way - just a happy customer!

Like Bad Bob above, I've had good luck with AJI. I've also had good luck with the guys at Alpha Dog in Tempe. AJI is a bit bigger & probably gets more foot traffic, but AD gets pretty busy too. Or use the Classifieds here, as previously suggested. I've used both shops, & the classifieds here & so far, no complaints! GLWS.

I like AJI Sporting Goods, in Apache Junction (http://www.ajisports.com/). The owner's a straight shooter, and when you bring in a gun to sell, he'll give you three figures: what he'll sell it for (if you decide to do business); what he'll give you in cash for it (in my experience, a LOT higher than 50%); and finally, what he'll offer you in 'store credit' (a figure that's generally even higher than the cash price), if you're interested in trading for something in the store.

In the past, when I needed to sell a firearm, I listed it on GunBroker (been registered there about 20 years). Lately, there have been so many non-paying bidders that the hassle factor has gone absolutely through the roof, and it just isn't worth it anymore. I've even had two non-paying bidders, back to back, on the SAME item - and then there's the fees, and now sales tax (collected from the seller).

The last year or two, it's been a lot easier for me to take anything I want to sell in to AJI, especially if I can use the 'store credit' option. Well worth a drive out to Apache Junction - just CALL THEM BEFORE you head out, and make sure Jeff or Josh will be available to make you an offer (there's usually someone there, but Murphy's Law can kick in without notice, if you don't call to verify :>)!

(480) 984-8616

FYI & FWIW, I am NOT affiliated with AJI, or any of the owners/employees, in any way - just a happy customer!

Thanks for that! BTW, are you the Bad Bob with ginormous hands?

Thanks for that! BTW, are you the Bad Bob with ginormous hands?
Not that I know of. I got the name from a two-bit movie character: the notorious albino "Bad Bob", who lasted about five minutes before getting shot in the back (by "Judge Roy Bean") & promptly expiring. I've used the name on various gun boards (if not previously taken by different users ;^) going back about 20 years now - figure it adds a bit of humor, for anyone who might remember the movie...

Call me crazy, but I don't sell guns. I buy them. I don't know much, but my opinion is a man would have to be dam-ned stupid to reduce his number of boomsticks with the senile buffoon we now have in our White House.

I'd love to list a few for sale here, but this site has informed me that as a newcomer, I am limited from doing so.
You can still post ads, they just require staff approval until you're out of the probation period :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top