JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1700
Manufacturer
Benelli
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Vail
State
Arizona
NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES. THANKS!

Benelli M4 12ga Tactical Semi-automatic Shotgun in great condition. A few handling marks but no dings, gouges or rust. 7+1 extended tube USA made. USA made follower, USA made hammer. Factory Collapsible stock. Built in choke barrel. Includes front sling adapter with picatinny rail piece.

Price $1700 cash FIRM. No trade interests. This is a lot of money but you get what you pay for.

Meet at Southeast Regional Park Shooting Range during business hours. Will require bill of sale for my records (will supply additional if you would like) with both of our names on it and visual (not written) of AZ State ID to verify name and age. Not interested in shipping at this time unless you set up with local FFL in S.E. Tuscon to pack and ship from their location. Will take USPS Postal Money order and deliver to FFL for shipment. Please check my feedback on Gunbroker, AR15, Calguns, etc.

THANKS.

GOOD SHOOTING TO YOU!

20190807_151826.jpg

20190807_152147.jpg

20190807_151933.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

New Resource Reviews

Back Top