JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They have always been way overpriced anyway.
I could never figure out why people spend so much money on knives.
There are plenty of good knife makers out there that make very good quality knives that are just as good and are way less expensive .

I recently bought a Aero Survival Carbine in 10mm. The differences in ballistics with a 16" barrel over a 4 inch is interesting. The Aero comes apart easily and goes into the backpack case I have quickly and easily. My thinking was something light and deer capable. I used to bow hunt so I am not planning on pounding the ground and shooting from hill to hill when the SHTF. I got this a the complement for my AR10A. I also have a ROSSI with 12 gauge and .308 changeable barrel. I keep it in the truck as my trunk monkey stick. I hunted deer in Iowa with a 12 gauge (had to no high powered rifles allowed)

I don't understand why these companies do things that hurts the bottom line. Why alienate the people that support you?
100% agreed. One has to wonder what these companies are actually doing & who they are supporting. This never would have been public if not for an OCPD officer's post. Thankfully sunlight makes a good disinfectant.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top