JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Heck, haven't even shot my Browning X-Bolt LR Stalker 308.

DBB37E8A-2E2E-482D-BBEB-ABA233A6D1EC.jpeg

085940BD-5061-42FC-9358-972B584D3F56.jpeg

0FD29C53-9D1C-4C7A-8648-33E4D3DE591D.jpeg

.................I gotta Aero-Plane and aint afraid to use it, makes every place a shooting range! LOL!
11Charley might not be able to fit comfortable like, but im sure i can stuff him im there some how! Bonus is it has really good 280 Horse Power Air Conditioning via the big 3 blade Hartzel on the nose!

Juat sayin! Lol

Hate to even recommend it, but you could take a trip to PDX and visit the Very Worst Gun Shop on the Entire Planet and check the used racks, he almost always has a selection of Bench grade Rifles that folks trade in! If you do decide to go, let the Motley Crue know, would be an absolute hoot to gather up the platoon of us and go in, even better to get it all on Video! LOL
Make sure to ask to see the Glock collection! LOL

Hate to even recommend it, but you could take a trip to PDX and visit the Very Worst Gun Shop on the Entire Planet and check the used racks, he almost always has a selection of Bench grade Rifles that folks trade in! If you do decide to go, let the Motley Crue know, would be an absolute hoot to gather up the platoon of us and go in, even better to get it all on Video! LOL
Make sure to ask to see the Glock collection! LOL

That actually would be fun!!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top