JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been a member since Feb 21 but first intro. My first post was about Rifle, CO and Shooter's Grill a few moments ago so I decided to do an intro. At over half a century of age and the member of MANY pro-2A forums, this is my first ever "intro"... Feels a bit odd as I'm a bit reclusive by nature.

Retired from the US Army and settled down here in S. AZ near my wife's family. Not the original intent, but it's worked out well for us. The wife, kids and I live on a small 4 acre homestead where we work to be self-sufficient (livestock and produce), raising our kids in our Lord Jesus Christ and dedicating our lives to Him.

My preference has always been single-actions, leverguns and 1911s but I primarily use Glocks and ARs for social work.

Ya'll be safe.

Dave

AZ sunset1.jpeg

Yeah, since I retired I'm not on a computer much anymore. Have too many irons in the fire maintaining the homestead and spending time with the kids. I try to keep up on certain topics but don't necessarily have the desire to get "hooked" on forums or any kind of social media.

Welcome to the forum and congrats for finding a great place in AZ. I think the Southwest has the best sunsets.

If you find great resources like stores, ranges, or places to shoot, please share in the resources section.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top