JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
They rob $25,000 in firearms. Another little tidbit, they tell the guy they stole from that they Know he has other firearms. It is against federal law to maintain a registry of firearms ownership, so how does the ATF know this?

The second video has much more detail. Distribute these to other shooting sights.

BATF must go.

Agreed but I think the likelihood of the BATF being disbanded in our lifetime is as good as seeing the Hughes Amendment repealed.

Although, there is one man I know of who could get it done. 🤔
Donald-Trump-winking-2558765.jpg

The current administration believes guns are the problem. It is those black rifles and large capacity magazines that do the damage. Not the loose nut behind the firearm. Sadly the administration does not have the brains to think the problem through. They want us unarmed so that they do not have to fear us.

Screenshot_1.jpg

The current administration believes guns are the problem. It is those black rifles and large capacity magazines that do the damage. Not the loose nut behind the firearm. Sadly the administration does not have the brains to think the problem through. They want us unarmed so that they do not have to fear us.

View attachment 21361
They DGAF about "saving lives", the only damage the armed populace does is to their goals of totalitarianism.

Your Freedoms Are Not Secured by God, a Document, or the Bravery of Your Forefathers. They are Secured Because Tyrants Fear That, Should They Try To Take Them From You, You Will Fight Back with Weapons.
>SIC SEMPER EVELLO MORTEM TYRANNIS

Taxes will be the least of our worries as long as they are intent to price energy out of the reach of the citizens.
The latest push on dishwashers is just nuts. Spend a grand on an appliance that will save ~2 gallons of water and be 30% more efficient. I run the DW twice a month.

JACK-BOOTED THUGS, I believe someone at the NRA called them many years ago. A new generation is in charge of BATFE now, but seems like not much has changed. Defund.
After what we've seen at the FBI regarding their crimes committed against Trump--and by extension against the American People-- the FBI needs a thorough high colonic, as well. Comey needs to be chained to the next rocket that Elon Musk sends into orbit...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top