JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need your help guys!! I would like to take a class with my SIL when I am in town over Christmas this year. Where would you go to take training classes on hand guns? He has handled them before but gotta be honest he could use some help and its probably better if its not from me.

I'm thinking that If I take it with him he wouldn't be so intimidated. My goal is to also buy him a hand gun for Christmas. He will be a new father and they love the outdoors so I want him to be prepared since he is responsible for my granddaughter. For god sake just yesterday they sent me a picture of a bobcat in there neighborhood.

Thanks in advance guys for the help.

How long are you going to be here and how long are you willing to commit to a class or two? Where are you staying while you are here? Is this SIL as in Son-in-Law?

Phoenix is loaded with indoor ranges that offer classes and there are classes given at outdoor locations too.

C2, Shooters World, Scottsdale Gun club are just three and any of them would be good.

How long are you going to be here and how long are you willing to commit to a class or two? Where are you staying while you are here? Is this SIL as in Son-in-Law?

Phoenix is loaded with indoor ranges that offer classes and there are classes given at outdoor locations too.

C2, Shooters World, Scottsdale Gun club are just three and any of them would be good.

We will be about 10 min north east of Scottsdale.

I have a female friend who is an NRA certified Instructor. She.s been through the Gunsite courses. She's a retired NYC LEO and Rikers Island Guard. She's out of Rio Rico is the only thing........her and her boyfriend own Baja Guns there in town.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top